With this free resize image software, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files/batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive. Using high resolution 1600x1200 for creating wallpaper or file-sharing you can save your memory. VSOImage Resizer can also change file names using a template and you can add your own watermark with transparency support.
VSO Image resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures !
* new v2 : new engine, 2x faster, support multi-core CPU
* new v2 : works on file, folder and subfolders
* Configurable compression/resolution ratio
* Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff etc
* Support Digital Camera RAW formats: Canon .CR2, Nikon .NEF , .MRW Minolta
* Customizable templates for renaming files : Iphone wallpaper, PAL , NTSC, Ipod etc..
* Webmaster tool : Add your logo or watermark file
* Reduce photos size, perfect for web publishing/share photos by email
* Integrate in windows explorer or works as a stand-alone application
* Import directly from your memory cards
* Save history of destination folder
* Variable options and settings for advanced users
* Multilingual support (available languages...)
* Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Changes in Image Resizer - 18.104.22.168 - Released 19 Jan 2010:
- 0003129: [Feature request] modify Nag window (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003128: [Feature request] Do not close application if browser dialog is canceled (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003131: [Bug] Action Move does incorrectly copy files (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003127: [Feature request] change size of font and color by default for watermark (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003130: [Bug] Logo is distorted on large DPI setting (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003126: [Bug] Default destination is empty (Phil) - resolved.