The activator is based on ZWT KMS-Keygen.
KMS-Keygen is installed as Windows Service, not too much memory used, around 2 mb of RAM.
Code generated by KMS-Keygen is not always valid, that??é¼???s why sometimes activation may fail. In this case just repeat activation request. This is KMS-Keygen problem, but not the activator fault.
Activator works on 32 and 64 edition of Office 2010 and Windows 6.0 or newer.
Activator has following functions:
- Activation of Office 2010 VL products
- Activation status check of Office 2010 products
- Trial reset for all Office 2010 products and Windows 6.0 or newer
- Entering of KMS-Client keys for all Windows VL editions
- Activation of Windows 6.0+ VL products
- Activation status check of Windows 6.0+ products
Activator can also restart KMService.
- In Volume versions of Office 2010 KMS client key is installed by default so you do not need to install it again. It??é¼???s recommended to reinstall Office 2010 VL keys in case of activation errors only.
- For Windows activation you have to install the respective KMS client key first. Windows key depends on edition of product installed! (Enterprise, Professional, Home etc).
- Fixed: On some systems menu inaccessible (flashing cmd window).
- For activation You have choice: run KMS server as windows service or run it once.
- Added: Installed OS is automatically determined and the respective key is installed without asking user.
- Fixed problem with Administrator rights.
- Added detection of activation possibility using volume license channel (for Windows 6.1).
- Added GVLK keys for all office 2010 products (Thanks swmyp & Dark_Diver).
- Optimized installation and removing of KMService on Windows Server 2003.
- Used unpacked ZWT KMS-keygen (Thanks Dark_Diver).
No Key needed
just install and done