Pdf Password Remover 3.12.
by Dodol P4r3 15:31 0 comments
Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions - i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 5.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported. The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords. A PDF document may be protected by password for opening ('user' password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using 'owner' password).
PDF Password Remover features
* Easy to use;
* Support drag and drop PDF files;
* Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
* Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista systems;
* Support both 32bit and 64bit systems;
* Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant;
* Support command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
* Support PDF1.7 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 8.0 application);
* Support PDF1.7 (Acrobat 8.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata;
* Batch operation on many files from command line;
* Support Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption;
* Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying;
Home Page - http://www.verypdf.com/
About author: Dodol P4r3
Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.