Microsoft Sudoku v1.1.2312 - Punya Pribadi

Selasa, 14 Juni 2011

Microsoft Sudoku v1.1.2312

 
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
This was originally made for the Tablet PC, but it works perfectly well for any other computer. I got this Sudoku game from Demonoid a few years ago. I have tried many others since, then but this to me was the best one. It was unusable a while back when I first got Windows 7, but compatibility has been sorted out and it’s working better than ever. It’s simple as can be. Just choose Easy, Medium, or Hard and it generates countless puzzles for you. You can even scrawl in the missing number blanks for possible givens with the virtual pencil. No need to install either, just put the folder in Program Files and send a shortcut to your desktop. Hope you like it as much as I do.
Download
 
 
 

Terima Kasih Telah Berkunjung di kananQu, Mohon Maaf Apabila Ada Link Download Yang Sudah Tidak Bisa Lagi....