Pages

Vista Sidebar & Cristal XP for Windows XP FIXED


This is a package I use to install the Vista Sidebar on Windows XP. I know - Windows XP is old, no longer supported by Microsoft, etc. Well, I've got "average" computers in terms of speed and age and I simply prefer Windows XP to Vista or Windows 7. Windows XP runs well on my hardware and all of my software works, on XP, too. By the way, a lot of the XP hacks that are floating around include this deal. I've tinkered with lots of those and, though they're fun, I still prefer plain old XP with this single add-on.

I believe I got this, originally, from Demonoid and then it simply disappeared. Don't know how many people will like this but I repair computers and I've been using it on client's machines - and my own - for years.

Requirements/Details
You will need the following to make this rascal work:

    Windows XP with service pack 3 (I don't believe it will work with service pack 2)
    Java, preferably (I know that some gadgets require Java - I'm not sure about the sidebar itself)
    This includes a bundle of pretty good gadgets.
    There are 2, small, installer files and a READ_ME doc included - but it's brain-dead
    That's all, folks!

NOTE/UPDATE: I've got numerous XP discs and with some
builds you'll get a warning saying that this thing has replaced some
system files. I just click, "That's fine" - or whatever the heck
the option is to continue - and nothing bad has ever happened....

Download : Vista Sidebar
Download : Cristal XP

kanan qu

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: