AVGInternet Security Business Edition 2011 - a set of programs to protectyour PC from dangerous objects and network threats. Program blocksviruses, trojans, worms, spyware, and firewall to protect againstnetwork attacks.
- The necessary level of protection
- Our specialists are always looking for new challenges, so we can quickly develop new ways of protection.
- AVG products protect more than 80 million PC users around the world.
- Easy to use security
- AVG products are easy to download, install and use, have minimal impact on system performance.
- Technology, the award-winning
-AVG security system certified by all major independent certificationcompanies, such as the ICSA, Virus Bulletin, Checkmark (Lab West CoastLabs).
AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2011 includes the following modules:
- Anti-Virus - find and remove various viruses, Trojans, Internet worms.
- Anti-Spyware - Protecting your computer from installing spyware and other malicious programs.
- Anti-Rootkit - protection against hidden threats, spreading malicious content.
- Anti-Spam - E-mail filtering and deleting spam.
- Identity Protection - Protection against new and unknown threats.
- LinkScanner Active Surf-Shield - protection in real time from infected web pages while surfing the Internet.
-LinkScanner Search-Shield - a mapping of security assessments in realtime for all the search results Google, Yahoo and MSN / Live.
-100% virus detection. AVG Antivirus scan engine has received numerousawards for its excellent detection vredonostnogo package, including theVB100%. The unique combination of detection methods of AVG provides fullprotection against viruses, worms and Trojans.
100% protectionagainst spyware (spyware). AVG is not only the search capabilities ofspyware and keyloggers in the files and archive files, and searchcapabilities hidden keys in the registry.
- Detection on the fly.AVG scanner monitors the calls to the file system and producesdouble-check files when accessing them, allowing you to build anotherlayer of protection from the infected files